Summer 2012 Player Registration
To be eligible to play this fall, you need to do the following:
- Complete and sign a Player Application.
- Complete and sign a Waiver.
- If you are new to the League, provide a copy of a picture ID (driver's license).
- Pay the player fee (check, money order, credit card).
- Submit all documents to your manager before the applicable deadline.
Summer 2012 Player Application
and Waiver Now Available!
You may now print the Player Application and Waiver from your own printer. You must have Adobe
Acrobat Reader installed to view and print the documents.
If you have the Acrobat Reader installed,
click here to view and print the documents.
(To download, right-click -> Save Target As.)
If you do not have the Acrobat Reader installed, you may download it from Adobe. It is free
software. The install file is relatively small, so the download should be short with a dsl
or faster connection. If you want to download and install the Acrobat Reader, click the button
Note: Make sure the entire document, including the signature line at the bottom of each page is
printed. To be eligible, both your Application and Waiver must be signed and dated.